We require certain personal information about the purchaser of each motor vehicle. This information is required by the Land Transport Safety Authority so that we can contact owners in the event there is a safety recall issued by the manufacturer. We may also collect personal information may also be collected through promotions, competitions and consumer queries including queries made online through Eastwood Motor Group Ltds website. The information may include:
- your name, address, contact number(s) and email address
- information about your preference for vehicles;
- your demographics and interests;
- details of any prizes you may have won;
- a record of any queries you have made.
How we use Personal Information
Wherever possible, we collect Â this information directly from you. We use it for the following purposes:
- to contact you directly about us, vehicle models, reminders for servicing, safety, promotions, competitions and other marketing activities
- to reward you for being a loyal Eastwood Motor Group Ltd customer;
- to inform you of vehicle models and information we think you might be interested in;
- to approve transactions you wish to make;
- to confirm your identity;
- to provide you with information or services you have requested;
- to follow up or pursue any queries you make.
Storage, Access and Correction
We are dedicated to keeping personal information secure including by physical security, computer and network security, communications security and personnel security. You have rights of access to and correction of personal information that we hold. You may correct or change the information collected at any time and as often as necessary. To access, correct or change your personal information contact our Privacy Officer mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may provide your information to our Vehicle Distributors who may use your personal information for the purposes set out above.Â But we do not sell, rent or otherwise make available any personal information to other third parties. For the purposes set out above, personal information may, as required, be transferred to or handled by:
- Eastwood Motor Group associated companies;
- organizations which provide services to us such as research, mailing houses, promotion and advertising agencies;
- credit reference agencies or other credit providers;
- government or statutory authorities.